We are delighted to announce that we have exceeded our target of $100,000 in grants and sponsorships. We are currently sitting at over $120,000 in funding given out and our new target is $150,000.
Thank you to our business partners and the Bendigo Bank for making this possible.
The Torquay Community Enterprise (TCE) is an initiative of the Bendigo Bank.
Funding is administered by an independent Board of Directors who are all local community members. The enterprise is currently chaired by Laura Connor.
If you are interested in applying to become a director of the enterprise, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining how you would like to contribute to community capacity building.
The enterprise funds projects and events that support the following:
- Families in need
- Educational opportunities
- Equity for all abilities
- Youth programs
- A better quality of life for our seniors
- Sport and recreation initiatives
- Healthy communities in mind, body and spirit
- The development of local arts and crafts programs
- Environmental conservation and awareness
- The promotion of local talent.